Welcome to Elmwood Golf Club's Website.
We are one of the finest golf clubs in Saskatchewan.
General Manager Message
I could not be more excited to join Elmwood Golf Club and I am looking forward to meeting all members and patrons of the golf club this summer.
We continue to live in unprecedented times due to COVID-19 and we thank all Members for your patience. Elmwood will continue to follow the guidance of our Provincial Government and Health Officials and carry forward our policies and procedures implemented in 2020 to ensure we can enjoy all Elmwood has to offer and keep everybody safe. We ask that everyone follow these guidelines as best they can and of course, as we are allowed more flexibility, we will implement those changes.
We have many exciting upgrades at Elmwood in 2020 including:
- An updated rental cart fleet with premium seats
- New pavement on our cart path system to complement our newly renovated golf course;
- Renovated washrooms at the SnackShack
- New beverage cart to serve golfers on the course
- New equipment for greens staff to keep the course in great shape.
I am so thankful to have the support of a very active board and welcome back familiar faces at Elmwood including Jeff Chambers as our Teaching Professional, Richard Berg as Superintendent, Heather Collier as Office Manager and Steve Trim as our Kitchen Manager. I will rely on these folks and our experienced returning staff to ensure another smooth and successful season at Elmwood and hope you will be patient with any bumps we may experience in the road. I am also happy to welcome Kristie Klimm as our new Lounge Manager. We look forward to serving you in 2021!
Enjoy your season as we look forward to another great year at the Elmwood Golf Club in 2021.
Elmwood Golf Club
COVID-19 RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Any symptoms such as Cough, Headache, Fever or Difficultly Breathing, “PLEASE STAY HOME!”
2. If you have travelled to COVID HOT SPOTS or outside Canada in the past 14 days, “PLEASE STAY HOME”
3. Social Distancing – We ask that everyone “PLEASE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 6 FEET AT ALL TIMES!”
4. Here is what you CAN TOUCH: ANYTHING YOU BROUGHT ON TO THE GOLF COURSE OR ARE USING OR BORROWING FROM THE GOLF COURSE.
5. Please show up to Tee Box a maximum of 15 minutes before your tee time!
6. Please sanitize your hands before your round and during as much as possible!
7. No Hand Shaking, High Fives or Hugging!
8. Washrooms are available throughout the course, please sanitizer before and after use.
9. Rental Carts – Shared carts are permitted but please follow the public health officers recommendations for who you can share with.
10. Curbside Food and Drinks can be purchased by calling 306-778-4653(GOLF) ext 2
11. Please tee off at your exact tee time. A clock will be located near the tee box.
12. Please rake bunkers with your feet as best you can and play preferred lies.
13. Please respect the golf course and other golfers by only booking for the amount of players who will actually show up for a tee time. Please call and cancel those who can't make it ahead of time.
14. If using the driving range, please place empty range baskets in the basket stand located at the back of the range.
15. Thank you for respecting the course and public health officers rules during this pandemic. We appreciate you thinking of everyone's health and safety during these times!