Welcome to Elmwood Golf Club's Website.
We are one of the finest golf clubs in Saskatchewan.
General Manager Message
Welcome Back Members
I couldn’t be more excited to join Elmwood Golf Club and I‘m looking forward to meeting all members and patrons of the golf club this summer.
We continue to live in unprecedented times due to COVID-19 and we thank all Members for your patience. Elmwood will continue follow the guidance of our Provincial Government and Health Officials here in Saskatchewan and carry forward our policies and procedures implemented in 2020 to ensure we can enjoy all Elmwood has to offer and keep everybody safe. We ask that everybody follow these guidelines to the best they can and of course, as we allowed more flexibility we will implement those changes.
We have many exciting upgrades at Elmwood in 2020 including:
- An updated rental cart fleet with premium seats
- New pavement on our cart path system to complement our newly renovated golf course;
- Renovated washrooms at the snackshack
- New equipment for greens staff to keep the course in great shape.
I am so thankful to have the support of a very active board and welcome back familiar faces at Elmwood including Jeff Chambers as our Teaching Professional, Richard Berg as Superintendent, Heather Collier as Office Manager and our Steve Trim as our Kitchen Manager. I will rely on these folks and our experienced returning staff to ensure another smooth and successful season at Elmwood and hope you will be patient with any bumps we may experience in the road. I’m also happy to welcome Tracy Prang as our new Lounge Manager. We look forward to serving you in 2021!
I hope you enjoy your season as we look forward to another great year at the Elmwood Golf Club in 2021.
Elmwood Golf Club
COVID-19 RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Any symptoms such as Cough, Headache, Fever or Difficultly Breathing, “PLEASE STAY HOME!”
2. If you have travelled to COVID HOT SPOTS or outside Canada in the past 14 days, “PLEASE STAY HOME”
3. Social Distancing – We ask that everyone “PLEASE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 6 FEET AT ALL TIMES!”
4. Here is what you CAN’T TOUCH: FLAGSTICK, CUPS, OTHER PLAYERS EQUIPMENT, and OTHER PEOPLE!
5. Please show up to Tee Box a maximum of 15 minutes before your tee time!
6. Please sanitize your hands before your round and during as much as possible!
7. No Hand Shaking, High Fives or Hugging!
8. Washrooms are not be in use at this time, so please use the washroom before going out!
9. Rental Carts – Limit of one person per cart unless you reside in the same household!
10. Curbside Food and Drinks can be purchased by calling 306-778-4653(GOLF) ext 2
11. You must tee off at your exact tee time. A clock will be located near the tee box.
12. Please rake bunkers with your feet as best you can and play preferred lies.
13. Missed Tee Times and Booking as a 4 or 3-some and showing up with a 2-some will have consequences.
14. If using the driving range, please place empty range baskets in the basket stand located at the back of the range.
15. Failure to follow the on course rules will result in disciplinary action.
Thank You for playing golf safely during these times!