Welcome to Elmwood Golf Club's Website.
We are one of the finest golf clubs in Saskatchewan.
General Manager Message
Welcome Back Members
As most of you are aware we are excited to be opening after the COVID-19. This is unprecedented times and we thank all Members for your patience during this time. There are many new policies and procedures that have been put in place to keep everybody safe by our Provincial Government and Health Officials here in Saskatchewan. We ask that everybody follow these guidelines to the best they can to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are taking all measures serious to safely run our facility in 2020.
It will take some time to work through the kinks of the new ways but we have a great team to accomplish this goal. I welcome back Brennan Rumancik as our Head Golf Professional, Jeff Chambers as our Teaching Professional, Richard Berg our Superintendent, Steve Trim our Chef, and Des Wellsch-Trim back as Lounge Manager. I am very excited to have Heather Collier as our new Office Manager in 2020 so please come in and introduce yourself when time and rules allow.
I hope you enjoy your season as we look forward to another great year at the Elmwood Golf Club in 2020!
Elmwood Golf Club
COVID-19 RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Any symptoms such as Cough, Headache, Fever or Difficultly Breathing, “PLEASE STAY HOME!”
2. If you have travelled to COVID HOT SPOTS or outside Canada in the past 14 days, “PLEASE STAY HOME”
3. Social Distancing – We ask that everyone “PLEASE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 6 FEET AT ALL TIMES!”
4. Here is what you CAN’T TOUCH: FLAGSTICK, CUPS, OTHER PLAYERS EQUIPMENT, and OTHER PEOPLE!
5. Please show up to Tee Box a maximum of 15 minutes before your tee time!
6. Please sanitize your hands before your round and during as much as possible!
7. No Hand Shaking, High Fives or Hugging!
8. Washrooms are not be in use at this time, so please use the washroom before going out!
9. Rental Carts – Limit of one person per cart unless you reside in the same household!
10. Curbside Food and Drinks can be purchased by calling 306-778-4653(GOLF) ext 2
11. You must tee off at your exact tee time. A clock will be located near the tee box.
12. Please rake bunkers with your feet as best you can and play preferred lies.
13. Missed Tee Times and Booking as a 4 or 3-some and showing up with a 2-some will have consequences.
14. If using the driving range, please place empty range baskets in the basket stand located at the back of the range.
15. Failure to follow the on course rules will result in disciplinary action.
Thank You for playing golf safely during these times!